THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Post 3

Mmmmm fat free cottage cheese and pineapple.....

So today the congo at CWCB opens (http://hyenacart.com/cuties/ btw, go there, buy stuff!)

It is my 1st time stocking, and I have this fear that EVERYONE is going to sell out within the 1st two hours, and only my three little listings will be left. Oh well, If they do then they do, if not then yay.

So now that we know that little e can have chicken I have been trying to come up with chicken dishes to have every night of the week. NOT easy. Tonight I thought about matzo ball soup. mmmm, so good. A deff fav in our house. But then, oh the eggs. Little ovals of death. Still have not found a recipe for eggless, soyless matzo balls, So I guess he will have chicken and something else. No jew food for the jew baby. (yes, we are jewish, lol)

And I had a pnut butter and jelly sammy. Now im within 500 cal of my limit for the day. Ugh, I suck at this!


Ok, today sucks. I am way over, and I did not sell one freaking diaper. I give up, and this day can kiss my big butt. I will post more tomorrow, when I will hopefully be in a better mood.

0 comments: