THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 19, 2010

Challenge day 1!

SOooo. Today is day one of the CWCB 30 day challenge. I have spent all morning cleaning/cutting diapers, so I have not had anything to eat. Guess I should hu? lol.

My landlord is having an homeowners insurance agent come over and inspect the inside of the house tomorrow. It s just the kick in the ass I needed to make me go thru and put away all of the baby clothing, as well as throw away what the rest of us no longer wear. Plus, ya know, but the clean clothing in the dressers (I NEVER put clean cloths away, lol)

So 3/4ths of my kitchen is totally clean, yay! I had fish for lunch, with a cereal bar and a mango for a snack a few hours later.

1 comments:

Pookie said...

My sister was talking about how motivating "company" is for getting your house cleaned. Good for you!